oXygen XML Scripting
oXygen XML Scripting License is a licensing model
designed for scheduling or triggering automated functions that are also available in
the oXygen XML graphical user interface.
Current supported functions are:
To use these functions from an automated command-line script:
- First, you must have Oxygen installed. You can download Oxygen from here:
- Purchase an oXygen XML Scripting license (Note that this includes a one-year Support and Maintenance Pack)
- Copy your oXygen XML Scripting license key in a file named scriptinglicensekey.txt and save it in the same directory as the script.
For each function, there are command-line scripts available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
For example, to trigger the DITA Map Validate and Check for Completeness function, you would use the following commands:
- Windows - validateCheckDITA.bat
- Linux - validateCheckDITA.sh
- Mac OS X - validateCheckDITAMac.sh
For more information, please contact us at: