Integrate oXygen content with Salesforce Knowledge

rjcbop

Integrate oXygen content with Salesforce Knowledge

Post by rjcbop » Thu May 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Does oXygen provide any mechanism for integrating content into Salesforce Knowledge?

Radu

Re: Integrate oXygen content with Salesforce Knowledge

Post by Radu » Fri May 08, 2020 8:22 am

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not have any specific Salesforce integration. I added an internal issue to explore this further.
If you have any specifics in mind about how this would work it would help us get a better idea about your expectations.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

rjcbop

Post by rjcbop » Fri May 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Thanks. We're in the early stages of thinking about this so we don't have specifics yet.

maglid

Post by maglid » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:29 am

I also am trying to figure out how to integrate Oxygen webhelp output into a Salesforce website. I do not have a solution yet, but I had an email exchange with someone who had done this. Here is a summary of what he told me:

Their solution was to create a local website (not on Salesforce) with all the directories, CSS, HTML and so on. They zipped up this local website. Salesforce has a method of using a zipped resource, and they uploaded the zip to Salesforce. Your Salesforce object can point to the zip file, and Salesforce resources will pull the appropriate files out as needed. You need one front end page that points to the zip. He said he thought that the webhelp full text search, which is controlled by Javascript, would probably work.

Hope this helps.

Mark