"Webhelp responsive" is not a recognized transformation type

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
Copley

"Webhelp responsive" is not a recognized transformation type

Post by Copley »

My webhelp responsive templates are recognized by the source control builds and my webhelp generates without error. However, if I want to generate the webhelp locally, which I know can be done, I get the error
"webhelp responsive" is not a recognized transformation type

Please advise.
Costin

Re: "Webhelp responsive" is not a recognized transformation type

Post by Costin »

Hi Copley,

This issue - WebHelp transtype not recognized - usually occurs if the WebHelp plugin was not integrated correctly in the DITA-OT that you are using locally.
If you are using the WebHelp DITA-OT plugin to publish WebHelp from command line (outside of the oXygen GUI), please make sure that you correctly follow all the steps from the Installing WebHelp Responsive section from the WebHelp User-Guide.

Otherwise, if you are trying to run the transformation from Oxygen GUI application (like Editor/Author) and try to integrate the WebHelp plugin in the DITA-OT that your oXygen is using, then make sure that you follow all the steps from the Installing a DITA-OT Plugin section and especially make sure that you correctly Run the DITA-OT Integrator, from step 3.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support