java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 79 in module file

Here should go questions about transforming XML with XSLT and FOP.
jcadel

java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 79 in module file

Post by jcadel »

I am getting the following error only when I try to publish two of my many ditamaps. All my other ditamaps publish successfully. We use bitbucket and other members of my team are able to successfully publish the ditapmaps where I am getting this error. I tried upgrading to Oxygen 25.1 to see if that would solve the problem. It did not.
This is the error:
Transformation failed. C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor 25\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT3.x\plugins\com.zoominsoftware.docs\build_dita2zoomindocs.xml:825: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 79 in module file:/C:/Program%20Files/Oxygen%20XML%20Editor%2025/frameworks/dita/DITA-OT3.x/plugins/com.zoominsoftware.docs/xsl/map2zoomin.classmap.xsl

Here is an example of the error message within the log:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 398 in module file:/C:/Program%20Files/Oxygen%20XML%20Editor%2025/frameworks/dita/DITA-OT3.x/plugins/com.zoominsoftware.docs/xsl/map2zoomin.classmap.xsl
at net.sf.saxon.expr.instruct.TemplateRule.applyLeavingTail(TemplateRule.java:408)
at net.sf.saxon.trans.Mode.applyTemplates(Mode.java:568)
at net.sf.saxon.expr.instruct.ApplyTemplates.apply(ApplyTemplates.java:353)
at net.sf.saxon.expr.instruct.ApplyTemplates.process(ApplyTemplates.java:288)
at net.sf.saxon.expr.instruct.Copy.processLeavingTail(Copy.java:477)
at net.sf.saxon.expr.instruct.TemplateRule.applyLeavingTail(TemplateRule.java:389)
Radu

Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error evaluating template rule at line 79 in module file

Post by Radu »

Hi,
The error seems to occur in the "com.zoominsoftware.docs" plugin which you installed in Oxygen. So I think you should ask someone from Zoomin for help as I do not know what the plugin contains or have access to the plugin's XSLT stylesheets.
Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com