Installing FOP 0.93 in Oxygen

Here should go questions about transforming XML with XSLT and FOP.
dallartz

Installing FOP 0.93 in Oxygen

Post by dallartz »

Hi

I tryed to install the fop 0.93 in oxygen. i did the following steps:

1. i installed the fop. in the command-line it works fine.
2. i created a new Processor in Oxygen
3 i did the following settings
Output Encoding - Default Encoding
Error Encoding - Default Encoding
Working Dirkectory - ${cfd}
Command line - C:\Programme\fop-0.93\fop -fo ${fo} -pdf ${out}

Wen i start processing in Oxygen i get thesse error-message

The 0.93:
Started: C:\Programme\fop-0.93\fop -fo H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_fo -pdf H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_pdf
CreateProcess: C:\Programme\fop-0.93\fop -fo H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_fo -pdf H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_pdf error=193

The Error-Tab
SystemID: H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml
Description: The process '0.93' ended with code : -1234567 The error was : CreateProcess: C:\Programme\fop-0.93\fop -fo H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_fo -pdf H:\Boorberg\fop\Kundenbeispiel\vwv.xml_pdf error=193

I suggest, that no xml_fo file is generated. What are the right settings

Thank you
Dominik
Process ended with exit code: -1234567
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

The same problem was reported by email. The settings are correct. With the same settings I generated a PDF file from your XML document and XSLT stylesheet without errors. You can obtain first the FO file and validate it to see if you obtain a valid FO document. When I tried to reproduce the error on my computer I obtained a valid FO document. After that you can apply FOP 0.93 to that file in a new scenario to see if FOP 0.93 can generate the PDF result that I obtained and I sent you. If you do not get the PDF result you can call us at the phone number which I specified.

Regards,
Sorin