My colleagues and I are all using the same transform scenarios through a shared framework and project file. One of our scenarios is a PDF with draft-comments included (args.draft=yes). Until recently, this scenario executed without any issues. For my coworkers, it is still working just fine (printing draft-comments).
For some reason the draft-comments have stopped printing for me only, even though I am using the exact same scenario as my coworkers. One of my coworkers opened my same map and was able to generate a PDF with draft-comments.
I have tried each of the following with no success:
- Close everything, restart computer
- Reload the .xpr
- Duplicate the scenario and save to my Global
- Check that the setting args.draft=yes is correct before running the scenario
- Run a different transform, then try the problematic one again
- Try a different map (problem persists across maps, only for me. Coworkers have no issues)
- Edit the scenario to args.draft=no, run the scenario, then edit back to args.draft=yes
I don't know what could be the problem. Maybe I switched something in my preferences without noticing?