args.draft=yes but draft-comments not shown

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
april_m

args.draft=yes but draft-comments not shown

Post by april_m »

Hello,

My colleagues and I are all using the same transform scenarios through a shared framework and project file. One of our scenarios is a PDF with draft-comments included (args.draft=yes). Until recently, this scenario executed without any issues. For my coworkers, it is still working just fine (printing draft-comments).

For some reason the draft-comments have stopped printing for me only, even though I am using the exact same scenario as my coworkers. One of my coworkers opened my same map and was able to generate a PDF with draft-comments.

I have tried each of the following with no success:
  • Close everything, restart computer
  • Reload the .xpr
  • Duplicate the scenario and save to my Global
  • Check that the setting args.draft=yes is correct before running the scenario
  • Run a different transform, then try the problematic one again
  • Try a different map (problem persists across maps, only for me. Coworkers have no issues)
  • Edit the scenario to args.draft=no, run the scenario, then edit back to args.draft=yes
In the PDF there is nothing where the draft-comments would be, not even a blank space. It is as if my oxygen is ignoring the args.draft parameter.

I don't know what could be the problem. Maybe I switched something in my preferences without noticing?
julien_lacour

Re: args.draft=yes but draft-comments not shown

Post by julien_lacour »

Hello,

Could you indicate us which Oxygen version you are using and which transformation you are launching (DITA Map PDF - based on HTML5 & CSS, DITA Map PDF - based on XSL-FO or the deprecated WYSIWYG PDF transformation if you are not using Oxygen 22.0).

You can already check in your preferences if your DITA Open Toolkit is set on the build-in version.

Regards,
Julien
april_m

Re: args.draft=yes but draft-comments not shown

Post by april_m »

I am on 22.0 and using a modification of DITA Map PDF - based on HTML5 & CSS.

However, I changed my preferences from DITA OT Add-On to Built-In and it works now! :D I had changed it previously due to a bug but forgot to switch it back once that was resolved. :oops: