scaling print of RNG diagram

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
vpthoma

Post by vpthoma »

Every way I try it I still end up with an RNG diagram on 24 pages that even I could read from ten feet away. I tried the Options/Preferences/Print Scaling but that didn't seem to have any effect..
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Before oXygen 9.0 the printing scale setting was available only for the content of the text editor. Starting with version 9.0 there is a new action on the File menu called Print preview which allows setting the printing scale for both the text content and the diagram of a schema (XML Schema, Relax NG schema, NVDL schema, enabled from Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Diagram). You can test it in the oXygen 9 beta version. See the Printing Scale combo box of the Print Preview dialog.

Regards,
Sorin
vpthoma

Post by vpthoma »

Nice try, but strange results when I print to PDF Creator (the machine with v9 doesn't have a printer at the moment). In Landscape mode the results were oddly rotated. I can't see how to attach the pdf in this forum .
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Please send us the RNG schema, the the printing scale set in the Print Preview dialog and the PDF result.

Regards,
Sorin