Transformation scenarios linked to projects

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
catterall

Transformation scenarios linked to projects

Post by catterall »

I can't see how to do this, but ...

I use the standard Docbook XSL stylesheets (1.73.1) and Saxon 6.5.5 to generate FO
This is modified/ecxtended by a 'house style' customization layer which applies to all my projects.
Finally I have many separate 'project style' customization layers which apply only to a specific project.

All my transformation scenarios are currently global, so when I try to select a scenario in the Configure Transformation Scenario view I am faced with a long list of scenarios.

What I would like to see in the Configure Transformation Scenario view for each project is only the transformation scenarios appropriate to that project.

Is this possible in Oxygen 8.2? If f it is, please tell me how to do it. If it is not possible, is it a sensible future enhancement.

(To avoid a lot of work I would like some way to transfer scenarios from my global list to some sort of Project list)
sorin_ristache

Re: Transformation scenarios linked to projects

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Yes, it is possible. If you want to store scenarios at project level open the oXygen project and in the Configure Transformation Scenario dialog switch from global scenarios to project scenarios using the two radio buttons displayed at the top of the dialog: Global Scenarios and Project Scenarios. The small yellow icon displays an information dialog with details about the two types of scenarios. After you switch to project scenarios you can remove from the list the scenarios used in other projects.

When you switch from global scenarios to project ones the current global scenarios are copied in the project. When you switch from project scenarios to global ones the scenarios stored in the project will be removed from the project.

Regards,
Sorin
catterall

Post by catterall »

Sorin
Thanks - that does what I want
Ron