I can't see admons icons with docbook transformation

Here should go questions about transforming XML with XSLT and FOP.
dleal

I can't see admons icons with docbook transformation

Post by dleal »

Dear members,

I am using docbook with Oxygen, every thing works find unless I can't see the admons images (note.png, warning.png, etc). It is not a problem with graphics visualization, because I can see my personal images.

Do I have to configure some information in order to see such icons?

Thanks in advance,

David
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

You have to set the value of admon.graphics.extension parameter to '.png' and the value of admon.graphics.path parameter to the path of the folder containing the PNG icons.

Regards,
Sorin
dleal

Post by dleal »

Dear Sorin,

Thanks for your help, I have changed on Configuration Transformation Scenario windows on Parameters button the properties for my transformation the property: admon.graphics from '0' to '1', so it look for such graphics. Now the problem comes because it doesn't find such graphics on the path. The default value of the property is: 'images', but such value is not appropiate at least with the default location directory for the eclipse Oxygen plugins.

I have the graphics on the following location:

J:\ECLIPSE\extPlugins\eclipse\plugins\com.oxygenxml.editor_7.0.0\frameworks\docbook\xsl\images

please could you tell me correct value for the relative path?

Thanks in advance,

David
dleal

I don't get the admons icons for PDF files

Post by dleal »

Dear members,

Just to point that putting admons icons (*:pnp) into local directory: images/admons and it works, but only for transformation into HTML file, when I want to transform into PDF even setting the parameters in a similar way as for HTML (admons.graphics.* properties)
I don't get on the outgoing pdf file the admons incos.

Thanks,

David

P.D.: I am using Oxygen 7.0.0
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

To include PNG images in the final PDF document you need the JIMI or JAI library. Why don't you use the GIF versions of the admon icons? In that case you do not need the JIMI or JAI library.

Regards,
Sorin
dleal

Post by dleal »

Thanks, that was the solution for viewing the admons images on PDF files.

Any way, I don't understand why I have to copy them into local directory, it should take ths icons from the oxygen instalation directory.

David
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

The transformation takes the admon icons from the folder specified in the value of the admon.graphics.path DocBook parameter. If this value is a relative path then it is relative to the folder containing the result HTML file or the XSL-FO file processed by the FO processor.

Regards,
Sorin