Better support for internal checks.

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
wbrisett

Better support for internal checks.

Post by wbrisett »

We ran into an issue recently that makes me wonder if there's more checking that needs to happen with the web client.
Background: We're using the web client as part of the Ixiasoft CCMS, so we're not a pure instance of the web client, but from I can tell this part falls into your court. We had an author who needed to remove a row temporarily, so they went in and using the text mode in the web client, just added some XML comments around that row. Went back to the author and the editor told them via the validation that the document was valid. Turns out it wasn't due to a morerows attribute that was not longer correct.

I took that same XML and put it into standalone oXygen and it immediately informed me 'Table cell overflows the specified columns count' as I would expect it to do. However in the web client there's a big green check mark with 'The content is valid' on it.

Are there any plans to actually improve this so more of the internal schematron checks standalone is doing will happen in the web client?

-Wayne
cosminef
Site Admin

Re: Better support for internal checks.

Post by cosminef »

Hello,

To be able to thoroughly investigate the possible validation issue, could you please send us the file you tested ?
You can send the file via email: support@oxygenxml.com or you can upload it here: https://www.oxygenxml.com/techSupport.html (In case the file is larger in size)

Best Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Eftenie
www.oxygenxml.com