Topicmeta end tag is not in the right location

Having trouble deploying Oxygen XML Web Author? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
Micaela Monroe

Topicmeta end tag is not in the right location

Post by Micaela Monroe »

Hi there,
When working on a bookmap in author mode, the <topicmeta> in <part> have start and end tags are in the incorrect places. I'm not sure if this is the only context this is not working in but can add to the thread if I find any more.
image.png
image.png (64.34 KiB) Viewed 553 times
Thanks!
Micaela
sorin_carbunaru

Re: Topicmeta end tag is not in the right location

Post by sorin_carbunaru »

Hi Micaela,

Does this happen for every bookmap that has the same structure for the "topicmeta" element?

What version of Oxygen are you using? And do you know if you have any customizations in the CSS files responsible for rendering the bookmap content in the Author page?

All the best wishes,
Sorin Carbunaru
Oxygen XML Editor
Micaela Monroe

Post by Micaela Monroe »

Hi Sorin,

Yes it does happen with every topicmeta that contains a navtitle and a shortdesc. We might have some minor framework customizations but nothing on the bookmap that I'm aware of. We are using the version of oXygen web that comes with Ixiasoft 6.8.315.

Thanks!
Micaela
cosminef
Site Admin

Post by cosminef »

Hello,

We tested your use case on our demo version [1] of Oxygen XML Web Author and it works fine.
Feel free to try it out on your own using the demo version. Should you come across any difficulties, kindly send us the file you used for testing so that we can investigate. [2]
If it works on the demo version, please get in touch with Ixiasoft.

[1] https://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen-xml-we ... xygen.html
[2] https://www.oxygenxml.com/techSupport.html
Cosmin Eftenie
www.oxygenxml.com
Micaela Monroe

Post by Micaela Monroe »

Thanks! It looks like it's working on your trial version which is version 26. For now, Ixiasoft only supports version 25. We will wait for an Ixiasoft upgrade.