Option to hide the promotional link is gone

Having trouble installing and integrating Oxygen Feedback? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
TumasN

Option to hide the promotional link is gone

Post by TumasN »

Hi, we just subscribed to the Starter plan for Oxygen Feedback Cloud and seem to be unable to remove the "Powered by" promotional link.
The documentation states that in the administration interface, there should be an option to remove it:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... fh_ghx_qwb
However, for our tenant, the option is simply not there. The last option on that screen before the buttons is "Comments component settings" and then it's "Disable this site configuration".
I've tried relogging, even deleting the site in Feedback (it's still in development) and adding it again, the option is still not visible.
Please explain. This is of crucial importance as we don't want to have user-facing documentation with an Oxygen promotional link.
galanohan

Re: Option to hide the promotional link is gone

Post by galanohan »

I noticed this option in the screenshot long time ago, and didn't find this option available in the General settings either, my guess days ago was that perhaps it's N/A to starter plan (30-day trial version) subscribers like me but yes, if this option isn't available to users who actually need to pay for subscription plan, there could be a negative impact on users.
TumasN

Post by TumasN »

Yes, I also thought it was not available for users on trial, but we bought the subscription (Starter, since we only need it for 1 site and 1 moderator) and the option is still not available.
galanohan

Post by galanohan »

emmm....
TumasN

Post by TumasN »

I know, right? And we've just launched our new documentation site and are stuck with this link and 2 days of no answer at all from Oxygen (tried support first, commented on the documentation, then posted here, still nothing).
alin
Site Admin

Post by alin »

Hello,

At the moment, the option to hide the Powered by Oxygen Feedback link is only available for the Business and Corporate subscription plans.
I have obtained approval to make this option available for all subscription plans. The change will be available in the next maintenance build of Oxygen Feedback.

Regards,
Alin
Alin Balasa
Software Developer
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
TumasN

Post by TumasN »

Thank you, it's only fair to make it available to every paid customer. When can we expect that maintenance release?
alin
Site Admin

Post by alin »

Hello,

We have released a new maintenance build of Oxygen Feedback (v. 3.0.3). We have enabled the option to hide the link for all paid plans.

Regards,
Alin
Alin Balasa
Software Developer
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com