Able to Restrict GitHub Plugin to Only List Repositories Under One Organization?

Having trouble deploying Oxygen XML Web Author? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
dreifsnider

Able to Restrict GitHub Plugin to Only List Repositories Under One Organization?

Post by dreifsnider »

Hi,

My team is using Web Author's included GitHub plugin to access our content. We have all of our documentation repositories under a single organization in our GitHub Enterprise instance. However, many of us, as well as our content contributors who are also using Web Author, have access to many other repositories (>500) under different organizations in our GitHub Enterprise instance.

To increase Web Author's performance when displaying a list of repositories, we want it to only list the documentation repositories that are located under our single organization instead of all the repositories that a user might have permissions to view.

Is this is possible?

Thanks!

Daniel
mihaela

Re: Able to Restrict GitHub Plugin to Only List Repositories Under One Organization?

Post by mihaela »

Hello,

For the moment there is no possibility to restrict the access to a single organization. I have added an issue in our internal issues tracking system for the problem you encounter. We will analyze more to see what is the best solution for this. We will update this thread when the fix will be available.

Best Regards,
Mihaela
Mihaela Calotescu
http://www.oxygenxml.com
dreifsnider

Re: Able to Restrict GitHub Plugin to Only List Repositories Under One Organization?

Post by dreifsnider »

Hi Mihaela,

I understand and thank you for creating an issue for this!

Daniel