validating large amounts of complex XML data in real-time

Oxygen general issues.
johnwood

validating large amounts of complex XML data in real-time

Post by johnwood »

I am working on a project that involves processing large amounts of XML data in real time. The data is coming in from multiple sources and needs to be validated against a complex schema before it can be processed further. The processing involves extracting specific information from the XML data and generating reports based on that information.

Here are some of the challenges I am facing:
  1. The XML data is coming in at a very high rate and needs to be processed in real-time. This means that the validation and processing need to be very efficient, and any delays or bottlenecks in the system can cause data loss.
  2. The schema is very complex, with multiple levels of nesting, and includes a large number of elements and attributes. This makes it difficult to write efficient validation code and also makes it difficult to extract the relevant information from the XML data.
  3. The reports generated from the XML data need to be highly customizable and need to be generated in real-time. wordle unlimited This means that the processing code needs to be very flexible, and able to handle a wide variety of report formats and structures.
Here are some of the questions I have:
  1. What are some best practices for processing large amounts of XML data in real time? Are there any specific tools or technologies that are well-suited for this task?
  2. What are some strategies for efficiently validating complex XML schemas? Are there any libraries or frameworks that can help with this?
  3. How can I design the processing code to be flexible enough to handle a wide variety of report formats and structures? Are there any design patterns or architectural styles that are well-suited for this task?
chrispitude

Re: validating large amounts of complex XML data in real-time

Post by chrispitude »

Hi John,

I don't know the answers to your questions (it's an interesting task!), but you might also consider posting your question on the XSLT mailing list:

XSL-List – Open Forum on XSL

- Chris
johnwood

Re: validating large amounts of complex XML data in real-time

Post by johnwood »

chrispitude wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:09 pm Hi John,

I don't know the answers to your questions (it's an interesting task!), but you might also consider posting your question on the XSLT mailing list:

XSL-List – Open Forum on XSLHappy Mothers Day to a Daughter in Law

- Chris
Thanks for your response, Chris! I appreciate the suggestion and will definitely consider posting my question on the XSLT mailing list. Have a great day!