Is there some way - to fast colorizong text fragments without adding changes into CSS?

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
DAN SEA

Is there some way - to fast colorizong text fragments without adding changes into CSS?

Post by DAN SEA »

Hi all! :-)
Is there a way to quickly colorize text snippets without making changes to the CSS?
This means that the text is not highlighted with a highlighter - but a real change in the color of the selected text takes place. What is it for: for example, in the case of explaining the elements in the figures (these can be arrows, for example) - and to give the reader a better understanding of what I am talking about in the figure.
For example: ".... this blue arrow (here is a piece of a blue stripe) - means that ..."
Radu

Re: Is there some way - to fast colorizong text fragments without adding changes into CSS?

Post by Radu »

Hi Dan,
I will assume you are using the DITA XML vocabulary with the desktop Oxygen.
In the DITA XML vocabulary there is no particular XML element which assigns a specific color for the published output.
So in such cases you could probably use the DITA <ph> element with a particular @outputclass attribute value and use the CSS to match the outputclass and assign a certain color to it.
Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
DAN SEA

Re: Is there some way - to fast colorizong text fragments without adding changes into CSS?

Post by DAN SEA »

I understand, thanks a lot!