Keep color highlights in the output pdf file - how?

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
DAN SEA

Keep color highlights in the output pdf file - how?

Post by DAN SEA »

I can't understand why the highlights are not displayed in the final pdf document (I have already tried to solve this before - it does not work at the moment).
I can't post the source file here due to corporate restrictions.
I'll tell you even more strange thing: SPONTANEOUSLY it turned on in one of my documents and the highlighting began to be displayed. In all others - does not work. I looked at the export scenario settings - everything is the same, there are no differences ...

I tried to do this (keep color highlighting in pdf) - by turning on the option show.changes.and.comments: yes

Can you suggest what could be the problem? I can’t solve this at the moment, as well as upload the file for viewing (unfortunately, due to corporate restrictions) ...
andrei_pomacu

Re: Keep color highlights in the output pdf file - how?

Post by andrei_pomacu »

Hi,
Firstly, try to use your transformation customization on a sample file from oxygen where you add highlights. See if the problem occurs.
If the transformation is working maybe you have not closed one of your oxy_highlight tags.

The tag should look something like this:

Code: Select all

<?oxy_custom_start type="oxy_content_highlight" color="255,255,0"?>Text<?oxy_custom_end?>
Try to look in every topic to see if all the tags are closed.
You could use the technique where you erase half of the topics each time to see where the topic problem occurs.
  • Copy your project files in another project.
  • Delete half of the topics and transform again. If the highlights appear try with the other half.
  • In the problematic half repeat the step above until you find the problematic topic.
If this does not work either, please tell me what transformation you are using and also the Oxygen version and maybe if you can your customization files to our email to not be public support_chemistry@sync.ro
Regards,
Andrei
DAN SEA

Re: Keep color highlights in the output pdf file - how?

Post by DAN SEA »

Many thanks for the advice, now it fixed!