Table link labelling

Having trouble installing Oxygen PDF Chemistry? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
abacus66

Table link labelling

Post by abacus66 »

Hi there!
I want to change link to table. I have set "args.tablelink.style" to NUMBER and have got "В Таблица 1 представлены...". But I want the link label to be "В Табл. 1 представлены...".
Best regards,
Dr. ABacus

#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb)) // © 1601 William Shakespeare
julien_lacour

Re: Table link labelling

Post by julien_lacour »

Hello,

If you are using the DITA Map PDF - based on XSL-FO transformation scenario, you need to change the value of the <variable id="Table.title"> in org.dita.pdf2/cfg/common/vars/ru.xml.

Regards,
Julien
abacus66

Post by abacus66 »

If you are using the DITA Map PDF - based on XSL-FO transformation scenario, you need to change the value of the <variable id="Table.title"> in org.dita.pdf2/cfg/common/vars/ru.xml.
No, you didn't understand. I want to change "link to table", not table title.
"In Table 1 represented...". But I want the link label to be "In Tab. 1 represented..."
Besides, we are in the "Oxygen PDF Chemistry" forum, so XSL-FO is not applicable :D
Best regards,
Dr. ABacus

julien_lacour

Post by julien_lacour »

Hello,

My mistake, the modification I gave you works in fact for both XSL-FO and HTML5 & CSS PDF transformations.
The "Table.title" text is used for link to tables too.

Regards,
Julien
abacus66

Post by abacus66 »

julien_lacour wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:34 pm My mistake, the modification I gave you works in fact for both XSL-FO and HTML5 & CSS PDF transformations.
The "Table.title" text is used for link to tables too.
But the file "org.dita.pdf2\cfg\common\vars\ru.xml" is not used in the "com.oxygenxml.pdf.css" scenerio...
Best regards,
Dr. ABacus

abacus66

Post by abacus66 »

abacus66 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:09 pm But the file "org.dita.pdf2\cfg\common\vars\ru.xml" is not used in the "com.oxygenxml.pdf.css" scenerio...
My fault, somehow "ru.xml" from "org.dita.pdf2" is used by "com.oxygenxml.pdf.css" scenerio. But if I do not want to tweak the oxygen internals, I have found the way:

Code: Select all

*[class ~= "map/map"] *[class ~= "topic/xref"][type = "table"] {
   content: "Табл.\a0" target-counter(attr(href), tablecount, decimal);
}
Best regards,
Dr. ABacus