I am a relatively new DITA/Oxygen XML Editor (<oXygen/> XML Editor 23.1, build 2021040908). I am trying to set up profiling/conditional tagging so that I can write "Version 2" content in parallel with the "main" Help center updates needed for minor releases. I need to be able to shut off the V2 content to deliver for the minor releases.
I have watched the relevant videos and read the documentation on how to do this, but I am stuck.
This is what I have done:
- As an experiment to start with, I have added just one "test" topic reference to my map file that is a Version 2 topic.
- I am using the predefined profile conditions in Oxygen -- specifically Revision 2.0.
- I have tagged the test topic with Revision 2.0 condition via the Edit Topic Reference Properties dialog box (Profiling tab)
- I have created a DITAVAL file which contains the following:
<prop action="exclude" att="revision" val="2.0"/>
- I have edited my transformation scenario (responsive web help) to use the DITAVAL file I created as a filter.