Here should go questions about transforming XML with XSLT and FOP.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 pm
We are trying to use <stepsection>
to insert information between steps, but they are being included in the step numbering.
We are outouting to PDF.
Has anyone been able to use this tag and not have it included in the numbering?
We have tried adding styling elements in our plugins, but those have no affect.
The specification makes note of this, but does not offer ways to do this.
DITA applications which render <stepsection> elements among the <step> elements must provide a way to number the steps without numbering the <stepsection> elements (although this does not need to be the only or default presentation).
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 pm
We cannot reproduce this on our side.
Could you give us more informations about your problem:
- What version of Oxygen are you using?
- What is the name of the transformation you are currently using?
- Are you using any kind of customization inside your transformation? (CSS style-sheet, XSL style-sheet, etc.)