Eclipse 3.1.2, Oxygen 7.2 plugin on OS X

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
rrliu

Eclipse 3.1.2, Oxygen 7.2 plugin on OS X

Post by rrliu »

I am unable to open an XML Schema schema in Eclipse 3.1.2 with the Oxygen 7.2 plugin. I get the following messages:

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object where modifications are not allowed.
at org.apache.xerces.dom.ParentNode.internalRemoveChild(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.dom.ParentNode.removeChild(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.xml.XmlUtil.removeBlankTextNodes(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.exml.editor.C.C.A.A(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.exml.editor.C.C.A.A(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.exml.editor.C.C.A.<init>(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.exml.editor.C.C.A.<init>(Unknown Source)
at ro.sync.exml.I.L.A(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.E.B.A(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.E.B.X(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.E.B.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor.C(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xml.E.createPartControl(Unknown Source)
at com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor.createPartControl(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:609)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:384)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:552)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartPane.setVisible(PartPane.java:283)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.PresentablePart.setVisible(PresentablePart.java:126)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.PresentablePartFolder.select(PresentablePartFolder.java:269)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.LeftToRightTabOrder.select(LeftToRightTabOrder.java:65)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.TabbedStackPresentation.selectPart(TabbedStackPresentation.java:391)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.refreshPresentationSelection(PartStack.java:1102)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.setSelection(PartStack.java:1051)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.showPart(PartStack.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.add(PartStack.java:442)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorStack.add(EditorStack.java:109)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorSashContainer.addEditor(EditorSashContainer.java:60)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorAreaHelper.addToLayout(EditorAreaHelper.java:212)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorAreaHelper.addEditor(EditorAreaHelper.java:202)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createEditorTab(EditorManager.java:758)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.openEditorFromDescriptor(EditorManager.java:665)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.openEditor(EditorManager.java:628)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditorBatched(WorkbenchPage.java:2360)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2295)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$9(WorkbenchPage.java:2287)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$9.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2273)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:69)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2268)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2241)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.editors.text.OpenExternalFileAction.run(OpenExternalFileAction.java:129)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.editors.text.OpenExternalFileAction.run(OpenExternalFileAction.java:98)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:246)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:223)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:538)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:488)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:400)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1380)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1404)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1389)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:1237)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3061)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2713)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1699)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1663)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:367)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:143)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:103)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:226)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:376)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:163)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)

I think I've seen the part of trace that pertains to com.oxygen before, namely on the console when I open stand-alone Oxygen.

What should I do?

Also: In stand-alone Oxygen 7.2 I reported a print problem that has since been fixed with a patch. Does the Eclipse plugin have the same print problem? (That's what I wanted to test, but I couldn't load the schema -- I wanted to print a schema diagram.)

Thanks,
Richard
sorin_ristache

Re: Eclipse 3.1.2, Oxygen 7.2 plugin on OS X

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello Richard,
rrliu wrote:I am unable to open an XML Schema schema in Eclipse 3.1.2 with the Oxygen 7.2 plugin. I get the following messages:
We cannot reproduce the message. Please send a sample XML Schema for reproduceing the error to support at oxygenxml dot com.
rrliu wrote:In stand-alone Oxygen 7.2 I reported a print problem that has since been fixed with a patch.
The topic is here and the patch provided in that topic is this.
rrliu wrote:Does the Eclipse plugin have the same print problem? (That's what I wanted to test, but I couldn't load the schema -- I wanted to print a schema diagram.)
The Eclipse plugin uses the print support of the Eclipse platform. Printing in Eclipse works without problems in general.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Sent files, received your reply that you would fix the problem a few days ago. Could you please tell me what the status of the patch is? Thanks.
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello Richard,

We fixed the problem. Please replace [oXygen7.2-install-folder]/lib/oxygen.jar with this jar file (<oXygen/> standalone) / replace [Eclipse-install-folder]/plugins/com.oxygenxml.editor_7.2.0/lib/oxygen.jar with this jar file and restart <oXygen/> (standalone distribution) / Eclipse (Eclipse plugin). Now the diagram should be constructed OK and the exception should not occur.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

The oxygen.jar file fixes the diagram problem that I reported in another thread. However, the oxygenEclipse.jar does not fix this problem. Here's the Eclipse error report:

ava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:405)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:350)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass(BundleLoader.java:275)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass(BundleHost.java:227)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass(AbstractBundle.java:1248)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:152)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:142)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:129)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:48)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin$1.run(WorkbenchPlugin.java:240)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin.createExtension(WorkbenchPlugin.java:236)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.registry.EditorDescriptor.createEditor(EditorDescriptor.java:252)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createPart(EditorManager.java:842)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:562)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:384)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:552)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartPane.setVisible(PartPane.java:283)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.PresentablePart.setVisible(PresentablePart.java:126)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.PresentablePartFolder.select(PresentablePartFolder.java:269)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.LeftToRightTabOrder.select(LeftToRightTabOrder.java:65)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.TabbedStackPresentation.selectPart(TabbedStackPresentation.java:391)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.refreshPresentationSelection(PartStack.java:1102)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.setSelection(PartStack.java:1051)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.showPart(PartStack.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.add(PartStack.java:442)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorStack.add(EditorStack.java:109)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorSashContainer.addEditor(EditorSashContainer.java:60)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorAreaHelper.addToLayout(EditorAreaHelper.java:212)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorAreaHelper.addEditor(EditorAreaHelper.java:202)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createEditorTab(EditorManager.java:758)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.openEditorFromDescriptor(EditorManager.java:665)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.openEditor(EditorManager.java:628)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditorBatched(WorkbenchPage.java:2360)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2295)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$9(WorkbenchPage.java:2287)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$9.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2273)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2268)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2241)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.editors.text.OpenExternalFileAction.run(OpenExternalFileAction.java:129)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.editors.text.OpenExternalFileAction.run(OpenExternalFileAction.java:98)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:246)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:223)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:538)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:488)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:400)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1380)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1404)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1389)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:1237)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3061)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2713)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1699)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1663)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:367)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:143)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:103)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:226)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:376)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:163)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)

Regards,
Richard
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
rrliu wrote:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:405)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:350)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
It seems Eclipse corrupted the <oXygen/> plugin. Try to reinstall the plugin.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Uninstalled Oxygen 7.2 plugin, then reinstalled using Eclipse's feature update, then downloade oxygenEclipse.jar again and moved it to the folder that you indicated. Still the same result as above. I'm really at a loss to explain this. You surmise in the other thread ("Reset cache and validate ...") that it might be an Eclipse problem. Did my test file wbml-render.xsd load properly into Eclipse for you?
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Just tried uninstalling plugin the way Eclipse recommends, then uninstalling and reinstalling Eclipse itself, then installing the Oxygen plugin by the updating method, then installing the oxygenEclipse.jar the way you say. Still I get the java.lang.ClassNotFoundException. Did you test the .jar on Eclipse 3.1.2?

I notice when I try to configure Oxygen in Eclipse (Eclipse|Preferences|Oxygen) I get the error message

Unable to create the selected preference page.

Reason:
Plug-in com.oxygenxml.editor was unable to load class com.oxygenxml.editor.preferences.ProxyConfigurationPage.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Eclipse, then using the zip method to install the Oxygen plugin, then installing the oxygenEclipse.jar as you instructed. Same result. Something is wrong with your .jar, or I need more than the .jar for the plugin.
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Just tried running Eclipse with the JavaVM 1.4.2. The results are the same as above: with the original Oxygen plugin I get the original error, and with the downloaded .jar I get the "class not found" error.
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
rrliu wrote:Still I get the java.lang.ClassNotFoundException. Did you test the .jar on Eclipse 3.1.2?
I tested the oxygenEclipse.jar which I provided in my post above in Eclipse 3.1.1 (build id M20050929-0840) and Eclipse 3.1.2 (build id M20060118-1600) and it works without problems. I can see the diagram of wbml-render.xsd and other XML Schema files without errors. I can make available a screenshot where you can see the schema diagram created by the <oXygen/> plugin and the build id. What is the build id of your <oXygen/> plugin reported in Window -> Preferences -> oXygen ? It should be 2006062115.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Hi Sorin,

I'm using Eclipse 3.1.2, not 3.1.1. Could you please try the .jar in 3.1.2? I cannot find the build of the Oxygen plugin, because, as I explained above, when I try to view the Oxygen preferences I receive an error message:

Unable to create the selected preference page.
Reason:
Plug-in com.oxygenxml.editor was unable to load class
com.oxygenxml.editor.preferences.CertificatesPage.

Here are the Eclipse configuration details, perhaps you can see something in it:

*** Date: Thu Jun 22 12:36:33 CEST 2006

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:
awt.nativeDoubleBuffering=true
awt.toolkit=apple.awt.CToolkit
eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
eclipse.buildId=M20060118-1600
eclipse.commands=-os
macosx
-ws
carbon
-arch
ppc
-launcher
/Applications/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse
-name
Eclipse
-showsplash
-exitdata
-keyring
/Users/richard/.eclipse_keyring
-consoleLog
-showlocation
-vm
/usr/bin/java
eclipse.consoleLog=true
eclipse.product=org.eclipse.sdk.ide
eclipse.startTime=1150972511049
eclipse.vm=/usr/bin/java
eclipse.vmargs=-Xdock:icon=../Resources/Eclipse.icns
-XstartOnFirstThread
-Xbootclasspath/p:../../../plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug_3.1.1/jdi.jar
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing
-jar
/Applications/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/../../../startup.jar
eof=eof
file.encoding=MacRoman
file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
file.separator=/
gopherProxySet=false
java.awt.graphicsenv=apple.awt.CGraphicsEnvironment
java.awt.printerjob=apple.awt.CPrinterJob
java.class.path=/Applications/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/../../../startup.jar:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/.compatibility/14compatibility.jar
java.class.version=49.0
java.endorsed.dirs=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/lib/endorsed
java.ext.dirs=/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/lib/ext
java.home=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home
java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
java.library.path=.:/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java
java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
java.runtime.version=1.5.0_06-112
java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.specification.version=1.5
java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
java.vendor.url=http://apple.com/
java.vendor.url.bug=http://developer.apple.com/java/
java.version=1.5.0_06
java.vm.info=mixed mode
java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vm.specification.version=1.0
java.vm.vendor="Apple Computer, Inc."
java.vm.version=1.5.0_06-64
line.separator=

mrj.version=1040.1.5.0_06-112
org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.noFocusRing=
org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts=
org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=*
org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=J2SE-1.5
org.osgi.framework.language=en
org.osgi.framework.os.name=mac os x
org.osgi.framework.os.version=10.4.6
org.osgi.framework.processor=ppc
org.osgi.framework.system.packages=javax.accessibility,javax.activity,javax.crypto,javax.crypto.interfaces,javax.crypto.spec,javax.imageio,
javax.imageio.event,javax.imageio.metadata,javax.imageio.plugins.bmp,javax.imageio.plugins.jpeg,javax.imageio.spi,javax.imageio.stream,
javax.management,javax.management.loading,javax.management.modelmbean,javax.management.monitor,javax.management.openmbean,
javax.management.relation,javax.management.remote,javax.management.remote.rmi,javax.management.timer,javax.naming,javax.naming.directory,
javax.naming.event,javax.naming.ldap,javax.naming.spi,javax.net,javax.net.ssl,javax.print,javax.print.attribute,javax.print.attribute.standard,javax.print.event,
javax.rmi,javax.rmi.CORBA,javax.rmi.ssl,javax.security.auth,javax.security.auth.callback,javax.security.auth.kerberos,javax.security.auth.login,
javax.security.auth.spi,javax.security.auth.x500,javax.security.cert,javax.security.sasl,javax.sound.midi,javax.sound.midi.spi,javax.sound.sampled,
javax.sound.sampled.spi,javax.sql,javax.sql.rowset,javax.sql.rowset.serial,javax.sql.rowset.spi,javax.swing,javax.swing.border,javax.swing.colorchooser,
javax.swing.event,javax.swing.filechooser,javax.swing.plaf,javax.swing.plaf.basic,javax.swing.plaf.metal,javax.swing.plaf.multi,javax.swing.plaf.synth,
javax.swing.table,javax.swing.text,javax.swing.text.html,javax.swing.text.html.parser,javax.swing.text.rtf,javax.swing.tree,javax.swing.undo,javax.transaction,
javax.transaction.xa,javax.xml,javax.xml.datatype,javax.xml.namespace,javax.xml.parsers,javax.xml.transform,javax.xml.transform.dom,javax.xml.transform.sax,
javax.xml.transform.stream,javax.xml.validation,javax.xml.xpath,org.ietf.jgss,org.omg.CORBA,org.omg.CORBA_2_3,org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable,
org.omg.CORBA.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage,org.omg.CORBA.portable,org.omg.CORBA.TypeCodePackage,org.omg.CosNaming,
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExtPackage,org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage,org.omg.Dynamic,org.omg.DynamicAny,org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyFactoryPackage,
org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.IOP,org.omg.IOP.CodecFactoryPackage,org.omg.IOP.CodecPackage,org.omg.Messaging,org.omg.PortableInterceptor,
org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitInfoPackage,org.omg.PortableServer,org.omg.PortableServer.CurrentPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.POAManagerPackage,
org.omg.PortableServer.POAPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.portable,org.omg.PortableServer.ServantLocatorPackage,org.omg.SendingContext,org.omg.stub.java.rmi,
org.w3c.dom,org.w3c.dom.bootstrap,org.w3c.dom.events,org.w3c.dom.ls,org.xml.sax,org.xml.sax.ext,org.xml.sax.helpers
org.osgi.framework.vendor=Eclipse
org.osgi.framework.version=1.3.0
org.osgi.supports.framework.extension=true
os.arch=ppc
os.name=Mac OS X
os.version=10.4.6
osgi.arch=ppc
osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.core.runtime@2:start, org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start
osgi.bundlestore=/Applications/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles
osgi.configuration.area=file:/Applications/eclipse/configuration/
osgi.framework=file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.2.jar
osgi.framework.beginningstartlevel=1
osgi.framework.shape=jar
osgi.framework.version=3.1.2
osgi.install.area=file:/Applications/eclipse/
osgi.instance.area=file:/Users/richard/Documents/Work/Web Excellence/workspace/
osgi.instance.area.default=file:/Users/richard/Documents/workspace/
osgi.logfile=/Users/richard/Documents/Work/Web Excellence/workspace/.metadata/.log
osgi.manifest.cache=/Applications/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/manifests
osgi.nl=en_US
osgi.os=macosx
osgi.splashLocation=/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/splash.bmp
osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform
osgi.syspath=/Applications/eclipse/plugins
osgi.ws=carbon
path.separator=:
sun.arch.data.model=32
sun.boot.class.path=../../../plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug_3.1.1/jdi.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/classes.jar:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/ui.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/laf.jar:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/sunrsasign.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/jsse.jar
:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/jce.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/charsets.jar
sun.boot.library.path=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries
sun.cpu.endian=big
sun.cpu.isalist=
sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeBig
sun.jnu.encoding=MacRoman
sun.management.compiler=HotSpot Client Compiler
sun.os.patch.level=unknown
user.country=US
user.dir=/Applications/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS
user.home=/Users/richard
user.language=en
user.name=richard
user.timezone=Europe/Zurich

*** Features:
com.oxygenxml.editor (7.2.0) "oXygen XML Editor"
org.eclipse.jdt (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools"
org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK"
org.eclipse.pde (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment"
org.eclipse.pde.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.platform (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform"
org.eclipse.platform.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.rcp (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP"
org.eclipse.rcp.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.sdk (3.1.2) "Eclipse Project SDK"

*** Plug-in Registry:
com.oxygenxml.editor (7.2.0) "oXygen XML Editor" [Resolved]
org.apache.ant (1.6.5) "Apache Ant" [Resolved]
org.apache.lucene (1.4.3) "Apache Lucene" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ant.core (3.1.1) "Ant Build Tool Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ant.ui (3.1.2) "Ant UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.compare (3.1.1) "Compare Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.boot (3.1.0) "Core Boot" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.commands (3.1.0) "Commands" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.expressions (3.1.0) "Expression Language" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.filebuffers (3.1.2) "File Buffers" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.resources (3.1.2) "Core Resource Management" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility (3.1.0) "Core Resource Management Compatibility Fragment" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.resources.macosx (3.1.0) "Core Resource Management MacOS X Fragment" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.runtime (3.1.2) "Core Runtime" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility (3.1.0) "Core Runtime Plug-in Compatibility" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.variables (3.1.0) "Core Variables" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.debug.core (3.1.2) "Debug Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.debug.ui (3.1.2) "Debug UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.help (3.1.0) "Help System Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.help.appserver (3.1.0) "Help Application Server" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.base (3.1.0) "Help System Base" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.ui (3.1.1) "Help System UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.webapp (3.1.0) "Help System Webapp" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt (3.1.0) "Eclipse Java Development Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.core (3.1.2) "Java Development Tools Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.debug (3.1.1) "JDI Debug Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui (3.1.2) "JDI Debug UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv (3.1.2) "Eclipse JDT Plug-in Developer Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user (3.1.1) "Eclipse Java Development User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.junit (3.1.1) "Java Development Tools JUnit support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime (3.1.0) "Java Development Tools JUnit runtime support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.launching (3.1.0) "Java Development Tools Launching Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx (3.1.0) "Mac OS X Launcher" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.source.macosx.carbon.ppc (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.ui (3.1.2) "Java Development Tools UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jface (3.1.1) "JFace" [Active]
org.eclipse.jface.text (3.1.2) "JFace Text" [Active]
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring (3.1.0) "Refactoring Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring (3.1.1) "Refactoring UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.osgi.services (3.1.2) "OSGi Release 3 Services" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.osgi.util (3.1.1) "OSGi R3 Utility Classes" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde (3.1.0) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.build (3.1.2) "Plug-in Development Environment Build Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.core (3.1.1) "Plug-in Development Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.doc.user (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime (3.1.0) "PDE JUnit Plug-in Test" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.runtime (3.1.1) "Plug-in Development Environment Runtime" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.ui (3.1.2) "Plug-in Development UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.doc.user (3.1.1) "Eclipse Workbench User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.source.macosx.carbon.ppc (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp (3.1.0) "Eclipse RCP" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp.source.macosx.carbon.ppc (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.sdk (3.1.2) "Eclipse Project SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.search (3.1.2) "Search Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt (3.1.0) "Standard Widget Toolkit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.carbon.macosx.ppc (3.1.1) "Standard Widget Toolkit for Mac OS X (Carbon)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.core (3.1.1) "Team Support Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core (3.1.1) "CVS Team Provider Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh (3.1.0) "CVS SSH Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 (3.1.0) "CVS SSH2" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui (3.1.1) "CVS Team Provider UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.ui (3.1.1) "Team Support UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.text (3.1.1) "Text" [Active]
org.eclipse.tomcat (4.1.30.1) "Tomcat Wrapper" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui (3.1.2) "Eclipse UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.browser (3.1.1) "Browser Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.carbon (3.1.1) "Eclipse UI MacOS X Enhancements" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets (3.1.1) "Cheat Sheets" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.console (3.1.2) "Console" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.editors (3.1.1) "Default Text Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools (3.1.1) "External Tools" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.forms (3.1.0) "Eclipse Forms" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.ide (3.1.1) "Eclipse IDE UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.intro (3.1.1) "Welcome Framework" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.presentations.r21 (3.1.0) "R21 Presentation Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.views (3.1.1) "Views" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench (3.1.2) "Workbench" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility (3.1.0) "Workbench Compatibility" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor (3.1.2) "Text Editor Framework" [Active]
org.eclipse.update.configurator (3.1.0) "Install/Update Configurator" [Active]
org.eclipse.update.core (3.1.2) "Install/Update Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.update.scheduler (3.1.0) "Automatic Updates Scheduler" [Active]
org.eclipse.update.ui (3.1.1) "Install/Update UI" [Resolved]
org.junit (3.8.1) "JUnit Testing Framework" [Resolved]
system.bundle (3.1.2) "OSGi System Bundle" [Active]

*** User Preferences:
#Thu Jun 22 12:36:33 CEST 2006
@org.eclipse.update.scheduler=3.1.0
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/tabWidthPropagated=true
/instance/org.eclipse.core.resources/description.buildorder=wip30EditSchema6/wip30StageLiveWeb6
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_LIB=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/classes.jar
/instance/org.eclipse.team.ui/org.eclipse.team.ui.sychronizing_default_participant_sec_id=1150379730340
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/useQuickDiffPrefPage=true
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.browser/browsers=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<web-browsers current\="0">\n<system/>\n<external location\="/Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin" name\="Firefox"/>\n<external location\="/Applications/Camino.app/Contents/MacOS/Camino" name\="Camino"/>\n</web-browsers>
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.editor.tab.width=
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.ide/platformState=95
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.ide/quickStart=true
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/PLUGINS_NOT_ACTIVATED_ON_STARTUP=
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_SRCROOT=
file_export_version=3.0
@org.eclipse.pde.core=3.1.1
@org.eclipse.jdt.ui=3.1.2
/instance/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui/pref_first_startup=false
/instance/org.eclipse.pde.core/platform_path=/Applications/eclipse
/instance/org.eclipse.core.resources/version=1
/instance/org.eclipse.update.core/org.eclipse.update.core.proxy.host=zh-netchild7.proxy.appl.ubs.ch
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.JRE_SRC=
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.editors/AbstractTextEditor.Navigation.SmartHomeEnd=true
@org.eclipse.ui.browser=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.codeComplete.visibilityCheck=enabled
@org.eclipse.jdt.launching=3.1.0
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.ide/tipsAndTricks=true
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.editors/overviewRuler_migration=migrated_3.1
@org.eclipse.team.core=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.team.ui/org.eclipse.team.ui.sychronizing_default_participant=org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui.cvsworkspace-participant
/instance/org.eclipse.ui/showIntro=false
/instance/org.eclipse.core.resources/description.autobuilding=false
@org.eclipse.team.cvs.core=3.1.1
/configuration/org.eclipse.ui.ide/MAX_RECENT_WORKSPACES=5
@org.eclipse.jdt.core=3.1.2
/configuration/org.eclipse.ui.ide/RECENT_WORKSPACES=/Users/richard/Documents/Work/Web Excellence/workspace
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/OPEN_ON_SINGLE_CLICK=true
/configuration/org.eclipse.ui.ide/SHOW_WORKSPACE_SELECTION_DIALOG=true
@org.eclipse.ui.ide=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.builder.resourceCopyExclusionFilter=*.launch
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/fontPropagated=true
/instance/org.eclipse.update.scheduler/day=Every day
@org.eclipse.ui=3.1.2
@org.eclipse.core.resources=3.1.2
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.launching/org.eclipse.jdt.launching.PREF_VM_XML=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<vmSettings defaultVM\="52,org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.macosx.MacOSXType5,1.5.0" defaultVMConnector\="">\n<vmType id\="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.macosx.MacOSXType">\n<vm id\="1.3" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.3" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3/Home"/>\n<vm id\="1.3.1" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.3.1" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home"/>\n<vm id\="1.4" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.4" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4/Home"/>\n<vm id\="1.4.2" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.4.2" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home"/>\n<vm id\="1.5" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.5" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home"/>\n<vm id\="1.5.0" javadocURL\="http\://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/" name\="JVM 1.5.0 (MacOS X Default)" path\="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home"/>\n</vmType>\n</vmSettings>\n
/instance/org.eclipse.team.core/file_types=cvsignore\n1\nproduct\n1\ntif\n2\ntiff\n2\nmxsd\n1\nhtml\n1\ngif\n2\n
prefs\n1\nxml\n1\nico\n2\nproperties\n1\nMF\n1\nexsd\n1\nppt\n2\njpage\n1\nbmp\n2\nso\n2\npdf\n2\nxsl\n1\nini
\n1\nzip\n2\njardesc\n1\nhtm\n1\nexe\n2\ndll\n2\njar\n2\nclass\n2\noptions\n1\nclasspath\n1\ntxt\n1\ndoc\n2\njava
\n1\njpeg\n2\nproject\n1\npng\n2\nxls\n2\njpg\n2\nlaunch\n1\n
/configuration/org.eclipse.ui.ide/RECENT_WORKSPACES_PROTOCOL=2
/instance/org.eclipse.team.ui/org.eclipse.team.ui.sychronizing_default_perspective_to_show=always
@org.eclipse.ui.workbench=3.1.2
@org.eclipse.ui.editors=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.javadoclocations.migrated=true
/instance/org.eclipse.core.resources/description.defaultbuildorder=false
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.formatterprofiles.version=8
\!/=
/instance/org.eclipse.team.ui/org.eclipse.team.ui.first_time=false
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/ENABLED_DECORATORS=org.eclipse.jdt.ui.override.decorator\:true,
org.eclipse.pde.ui.binaryProjectDecorator\:false,org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui.decorator\:true,org.eclipse.ui.LinkedResourceDecorator\:true,
@org.eclipse.update.core=3.1.2
/instance/org.eclipse.update.scheduler/hour=1\:00 AM
/instance/org.eclipse.update.core/org.eclipse.update.core.proxy.enable=true
/instance/org.eclipse.team.cvs.core/repositories/%pserver%t009564@svcatalina.flur.zuerich.ubs.ch%%d_wip%cvs%wipi/location=
\:pserver\:t009564@svcatalina.flur.zuerich.ubs.ch\:/d_wip/cvs/wipi
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jface.textfont=1|Monaco|11|0|CARBON|1|;
/instance/org.eclipse.update.core/org.eclipse.update.core.proxy.port=8080
@org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui=3.1.1
@org.eclipse.team.ui=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/useAnnotationsPrefPage=true
/instance/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui/pref_text_ksubst=-kk

*** Current Install Configuration:
Install configuration:
Last changed on Jun 21, 2006
Location: file:/Applications/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.update/platform.xml

Configured sites:
platform:/base/

Configured features:
ID: org.eclipse.platform, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.rcp, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.platform.source, Version: 3.1.2
ID: com.oxygenxml.editor, Version: 7.2.0
ID: org.eclipse.jdt, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.jdt.source, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.pde, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.sdk, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.pde.source, Version: 3.1.2
ID: org.eclipse.rcp.source, Version: 3.1.2

Configured plug-ins:
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/com.oxygenxml.editor_7.2.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.ant_1.6.5/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.lucene_1.4.3/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ant.core_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ant.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.compare_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.boot_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.commands_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.expressions_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources.macosx_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.variables_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.debug.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help.appserver_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help.base_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help.ui_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help.webapp_3.1.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.help_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug_3.1.1/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user_3.1.1/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime_3.1.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.junit_3.1.1/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.launching_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.source.macosx.carbon.ppc_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.source_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jface.text_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jface_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi.services_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi.util_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime_3.1.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.runtime_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.source_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.pde_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user_3.1.1/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.source.macosx.carbon.ppc_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform.source_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.rcp.source.macosx.carbon.ppc_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.rcp.source_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.rcp_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.sdk_3.1.2/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.search_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.carbon.macosx.ppc_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.core_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2_3.1.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.team.ui_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.text_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.tomcat_4.1.30.1/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.browser_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.carbon_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.console_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.editors_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.externaltools_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.forms_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.ide_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.intro_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.presentations.r21_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.views_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility_3.1.0/
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ui_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.update.configurator_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.update.core_3.1.2.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.update.scheduler_3.1.0.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.update.ui_3.1.1.jar
file:/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.junit_3.8.1/

Regards,
Richard
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

sorin wrote:I tested the oxygenEclipse.jar which I provided in my post above in Eclipse 3.1.1 (build id M20050929-0840) and Eclipse 3.1.2 (build id M20060118-1600) and it works without problems.
rrliu wrote:Could you please try the .jar in 3.1.2?
I tested it in both Eclipse 3.1.1 and Eclipse 3.1.2 on Windows and it worked. On Mac OS X in Eclipse 3.1.2 I get the same error and the fix is to replace also [Eclipse-3.1.2-install-folder]/plugins/com.oxygenxml.editor_7.2.0/plugin.xml with this version.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Hi Sorin,

I'm sorry, it still doesn't work. I downloaded the .xml file and replaced plugin.xml, then ran Eclipse 3.1.2 with that and the new oxygenEclipse.jar. Same errors as without the plugin.xml.

I also tried with the original .jar and the new plugin.xml: same error as with the original plugin.xml.

What logs, etc. can I send you?

Regards,
Richard
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Just pass the -clean parameter when you start Eclipse.

Regards,
Sorin
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Hi Sorin,

Do you suppose it's a problem using normal Oxygen and Eclipse plugin on the same Mac, or the same account? I wouldn't think so. I have OS X 10.4.6 installed on the PowerBook. I already tried running Eclipse with JavaVM 1.4.2 with the new plugin.xml and oxygenEclipse.jar, but the results are exactly the same as with the default JavaVM 1.5.0. Does the oxygenEclipse.jar "need" a particular version of the JavaVM?

Regards,
Richard
rrliu

Post by rrliu »

Hi Sorin,

With -clean it finally worked!!! Thanks.

Regards,
Richard

P.S.: Now I have to get the registration information from normal Oxygen back into the plugin.