HTML Autocomplete

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
mitch

HTML Autocomplete

Post by mitch »

Apologises if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it on a forum search.

Recently when using oXygen to edit a XSLT the HTML autocomplete function doesn't seem to be there, when i start a tag i'm presented with all the XSL:* tags but can't find the others that I was sure was there before, ie form, table, etc etc.

Is this a option somewhere? I don't remember switching anything off.

Thanks
mitch
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi Mitch,

The preferences page you are searching for can be found in the Options menu -> Preferences -> Editor -> Content Completion -> XSL/XPath. The page lets you configure additional elements that should be included in the content completion when editing stylesheets. XHTML transitional comes built-in so you just have to select it.
You can find more information here http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/ ... etion.html or searching in the Help dialog.

Best regards,
Radu.
mitch

Post by mitch »

Thanks for reply,

The XHTML box is already set, yet still no XHTML tags appear or are autocompleted (this includes attributes as well)

Thanks
mitch
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi Mitch,

Hmm, that's strange.
So you have the XHTML radio button checked, you create or open a stylesheet and do not have the XHTML elements in the content completion when inside a xsl:template?

Can you try clicking the "Formatting objects" radio button, press OK and then check if you have the FO elements presented in the content completion when inside a template?
If you do, reselect the "XHTML transitional" button and try again.
Please let me know if this worked for you.

Regards,
Radu