Relax NG -> DTD conversion error

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
dsewell

Relax NG -> DTD conversion error

Post by dsewell »

I'm getting a Java error message when trying to convert a Relax NG schema to a DTD:

Code: Select all

Relax NG Converter failed with: java.util.MissingResourceException Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key ignore_params
Platform is standalone Mac OS X. I get the same error whether I use Java runtime 1.4.2 or 1.5.[/code]
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi David,

Can you reproduce this with any converstion from Relax NG to DTD? For trying to convert from samples/relaxng/personal.rng to DTD? If not then please send us a sample schema to reproduce the problem with at support at oxygenxml dot com.
The error appears to be because some resource is not found - at a quick search over all oXygen sources I cannot find the text "ignore_params". Let us know the answers to the above questions and then we will investigate some more.

Best Regards,
George
dsewell

Post by dsewell »

The problem seems to be connected to a specific Relax NG file. Maybe it is the result of a bug in Trang.

I have sent the schema as an attachment to your support email address,

thanks,

David S
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello David,

A resource is missing from a Trang internal resource file. We patched Trang for the release of <oXygen/> version 7.2 to fix the bug. If you cannot wait the release you have to add the ignore_params key to the file

com\thaiopensource\relaxng\output\dtd\resources\Messages.properties

included in [oXygen-install-folder]\lib\trang.jar,

something like:

ignore_params=ignoring parameters

Regards,
Sorin
dsewell

Post by dsewell »

Thanks, Sorin!