Do Content Fusion Tasks Expire?

jmorales

Do Content Fusion Tasks Expire?

Post by jmorales » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:46 am

I was just looking through my list of Content Fusion tasks, and didn't see quite as many as I expected, and none more than four months old. It is possible that I am just confused, but I just want to check whether old review tasks ever expire? Or do they always stay around until you explicitly delete them? Thanks!

cristi_talau

Re: Do Content Fusion Tasks Expire?

Post by cristi_talau » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am

Currently there is no expiration time for Content Fusion tasks.

In the browser UI there are 3 lists of review tasks:
  • Review tasks assigned to me
  • Review tasks owned by me
  • Finalized review tasks
The third list contains tasks for which the user clicked the "Finalize Review" button. This list is hidden by default.

jmorales

Post by jmorales » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Thanks, Cristi. In My Tasks, I don't see any finalized review tasks. Not sure if this means I don't have any. When you say "This list is hidden by default," do you mean there should be a heading that I can click to expand the list, or that there is a setting option somewhere that I have to change in order to see finalized review tasks? I don't see anything to click on that could expand into a list of finalized review tasks.

Thanks!

jmorales

Post by jmorales » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Sorry, I just found the answer to my question. I found one of the review tasks that I could finalize, and after that, a "Show finalized review tasks" prompt appeared at the end of My Tasks. Clicking this successfully showed the task that I had finalized.