CSS files associated with referenced HTML files are not being pulled into WebHelp output

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
micaelamonroe

CSS files associated with referenced HTML files are not being pulled into WebHelp output

Post by micaelamonroe »

Hi there,

I am trying to publish a bookmap that contains a topicref to a local HTML file. The local HTML file is pointing to a CSS/JS files. When I try to publish WebHelp output, the CSS/JS files are not pulled into the out/ folder, so the HTML is rendered without any styling or JS functionality.

Here is what the references to CSS/JS files inside the HTML file looks like:

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="base.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/angular.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/angular-sanitize.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-2.1.4.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/select.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/angular-messages.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/angular-messages.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/app.js"></script>
etc.
Here is what the topicref that points to the HTML file from the bookmap looks like (topicref is nested under chapter):

Code: Select all

<topicref href="sampleForms/DOC0930015_HTML/p_DOC0930015.html" navtitle=Form" format="html" scope="local"/>
I've tried setting the following parameters in my WebHelp scenario:
fix.external.refs.com.oxygenxml=true
args.copycss=yes

Is there a parameter I am missing?

Thanks,
Micaela
alin
Site Admin

Re: CSS files associated with referenced HTML files are not being pulled into WebHelp output

Post by alin »

Hello,

You can use the webhelp.custom.resources parameter and set it to the path of a directory containing the resources that you want to copy to the output folder. All the resources will be copied to the root directory of the Webhelp output.
Please see the Copying Additional Resources to the Output Directory using a Transformation Parameter topic in our User Manual.

In your case if you want the js directory to be copied as is in the output, set the above parameter to the path of the directory containing the js folder.

Regards,
Alin
Alin Balasa
Software Developer
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com