getVariable in plugin com.oxygenxml.pdf.css

Having trouble installing Oxygen PDF Chemistry? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
Apollo102

getVariable in plugin com.oxygenxml.pdf.css

Post by Apollo102 »

Hello

I am using a DITA-OT version 3.3.4 outside the Oxygen Framework (standalone). There is also the plugin com.oxygenxml.pdf.css included (latest version from https://github.com/oxygenxml/dita-ot-css-pdf).

Inside the plugin com.oxygenxml.pdf.css I want to use the tempalte getVariable from the plugin:org.dita.base.

Without importing dita-utilities.xsl I get:

[m2m] Static error at xsl:call-template on line 199 column 45 of merged-topics.xsl
[m2m] XTSE0650: Cannot find a template named getVariable

..... plugins\com.oxygenxml.pdf.css\build-merged2merged.xml:25: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to compile stylesheet '..... \plugins\com.oxygenxml.pdf.css\xsl\merged2merged\merged.xsl': net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported during stylesheet compilation

As soon as I try to include dita-utilities.xsl, I get a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Code: Select all

<xsl:import href="plugin:org.dita.base:xsl/common/dita-utilities.xsl"/>

plugins\com.oxygenxml.pdf.css\build-merged2merged.xml:25: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Interestingly, <xsl:message> seems to work, so I think that output-message.xsl seems to be included (at least access seems to work).

How can I use getVariable correctly?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Apollo102
Dan

Re: getVariable in plugin com.oxygenxml.pdf.css

Post by Dan »

Hello,

This GitHub project is compatible with older DITA-OT versions (1.8 and 2.0) and is not actively maintained by the Oxygen team.
Starting with version 21.0 Oxygen bundles DITA-OT 3.x, whith a modified version of this plugin.

If you want to publish with DITA-OT 3.x, we can give you access to a customized DITA-OT (with all the updated oXygen plugins). Please send a request to support@oxygenxml.com. If you plan using this from the command line, as a process started outside Oxygen, you will need a Chemistry PDF processor license (See https://www.oxygenxml.com/chemistry-htm ... erter.html).

Many regards,
Dan