Landscape page for large tabes

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
Manohar_1024

Landscape page for large tabes

Post by Manohar_1024 »

Hello,

I am not able get a landscape page for a topic. If i achieve this i think my problem is solved . Because currently i am changing in table attributes to landscape and getting as a landscape page but the topic level heading is getting published in another page as potrait.
I am using CSS for the transformation.

Please help me in this to solve.
Costin

Re: Landscape page for large tabes

Post by Costin »

Hello,

We have a Tables section in the DITA-OT CSS Publishing to PDF Plugin User-Guide, which you could take a look at, as it explains how to display wide tables on landscape format pages.
There is also a note in the above mentioned User-Guide page that explains how to set landscape orientation for an entire topic containing a wide table.

You should take a look at it and let us know how it worked out for you.

Best Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
Manohar_1024

Post by Manohar_1024 »

Hello,

I have used the suggested css but still there is no change in the out. Is it because i am using deep numbering?
If so please help in solving this issue.

Thankyou,
Manohar
Costin

Post by Costin »

Hi Manohar,

No, the deep numbering should neither influence the landscape orientation of the topic, nor move the header on another page.
Therefore, in order to investigate what happens, we need you to send us (on support@oxygenxml.com) a sample DITA Map in an as minimal form as possible (containing just a couple of topics if possible) that you could use to reproduce this behavior, together with the specific transformation scenario that you are using (it is possible to export the scenario from the scenarios list) and your customization CSS.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support