Help! Font for XSLT Transformations keep shrinking

Oxygen general issues.
mphare

Help! Font for XSLT Transformations keep shrinking

Post by mphare »

I'm in the XSLT debugger and all starts out well. But after a while I notice the font size in the right-hand output window begins to shrink. After a while it's so small I can't read it.
If I shut down Oxy7.1 and start it back up, the font size is reset, but it eventually shrinks again.

How do I set the font size for the XSLT output window? I don't see it in the Preferences.
--------------------------

- mike

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 1AD4 726D E359 A31D 05BF ACE5 CA93 7AD5 D8E3 A876
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Dear Mike,

That is a XHTML View, in fact is the XHTML View from Java and it renders the XHTML that it receives. To get a larger font size generate XHTML that specifies a larger font size.

Best Regards,
George
mphare

Post by mphare »

What it is.. is holding the 'Control' key down while using the scroller on my mouse.
It makes the font get larger or smaller.

I don't know if this is an Oxy7.1 thing or something tied to my browser, but at least I know how to fix ti when it happens in the future.

Don't know about the XHTML thing.. I don't set any font in my XSLT script.
--------------------------

- mike

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 1AD4 726D E359 A31D 05BF ACE5 CA93 7AD5 D8E3 A876
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi,

Hmm, that looks like the debugger Text View, I tought you were referring to the debugger XHTML View. The CTRL+Mouse wheel can be used generally in oXygen editors to change the font size as well as CTRL+NumPad Plus or CTRL+NumPad Minus.
The font for the Text View can be controlled from the Options->Preferences -- Fonts -- Text components.

Best Regards,
George