Thank you very much for your post. I performed additional testing using your test XML file and I am still getting the same message as before. Obviously, I am doing something wrong. This time I am including screenshots to see if this will help you identify what I am doing wrong. Below is a step by step summary of how I am performing this XML Refactoring operation:
1) I created a "refactor" folder and inside of it I added your test XML file I named Radu and also included the refactor.xsl and refactor.xml files I created using the code you provided in your original post. Screenshot below shows all files and folder location:
2) In my Oxygen Preferences->XML / XML Refactoring dialog window I created a reference to the "refactor" folder as shown below:
3) I opened the Radu.xml file in the editing area as shown below:
4) I select the Tools->XML Refactoring... menu selection as shown below:
5) In the XML Refactoring dialog window I select the new operation called Move sequential list inside previous paragraph
followed by clicking on the "Next" button shown below:
6) On the XML Refactoring Scope and Filters dialog window I select the "Current File" radio button followed by clicking on the "Preview" button as shown below. Please note: I have the Radu.xml file opened in the Editing area so my understanding is this is within the scope of my "Current File" selection.
7) The image below shows the "Could not find any resources that would be affected by this operation" message which appears shortly after clicking on the "Preview" button:
8.) If I follow by clicking on the "Finish" button a "No resources were affected" message appears as shown below:
That is a complete overview of how I am executing the steps and I have not been able to get pass the messages shown in steps 7 and 8. By the way, do you get the same error message I get shown in the log window that reads: "XML document structures must start and end within the same entry." ? I suspect that may be a possible problem. But then I do not see how, because I am using the same test file you are using and the same refactor.xsl and refactor.xml files you are using so that error message makes no sense to me.
From what I gather, XSL is a very complex skill to master because there is a lot to it. In your opinion, what XSL subject matter is the most useful to learn about first so an XSL newbie like me can get good at moving around different variations of XML blocks to different destinations in a XML file?
Lastly, I hope you can identify what I am doing wrong because I need to make my OxygenXML successfully perform this operation so I can do my work more efficiently. Again, thanks for your excellent support and I look forward to hearing back from you.