Webhelp Responsive - Disable image popups

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
axhxu

Webhelp Responsive - Disable image popups

Post by axhxu »

Hi,
Is there an easy way to disable or control the image click popups.

It works for large images but when clicking on icons they are stretched to fill the modal and are unviewable.

I checked the output and looks like this is jquery behaviour but I could not see or find away to disable.

Thanks
Arron
Costin

Re: Webhelp Responsive - Disable image popups

Post by Costin »

Hi Arron,

The small images were also popping-up in older builds of oXygen. However, this behavior changed as we implemented an improvement in a later maintenance build.
Therefore, if you install and use the latest maintenance build of oXygen XML Editor available on our website (2018122403), the issue should not occur anymore.

Starting with the next version there will also be a parameter that could be use to allow or not images to pop-up when clicked.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
aabuan123

Post by aabuan123 »

Hi Costin,

I'm interested to know what that attribute is. Right now, not all of our inline images are not getting enlarged when clicked. Is there an attribute in <image> that we have to set? or handle on the css?

Thanks,
Alice
Costin

Post by Costin »

Hi Alice,

The enlargement works only for the images whose resolution is downsized.
More specific, for images displayed at their initial size, there won't be any enlargement pop-up.
If you need that behavior for specific images, you should downsize them, using either the "scale" attribute, or the "width" & "height" attributes.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support