Badckground color of elements & namespaces

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
DavidPérez

Badckground color of elements & namespaces

Post by DavidPérez »

I like the new feature in Oxygen 7 for highlighting elements from specific namespaces.

Only foreground color can be changed. I would like also the background color to be selectable, in order to highlight even more some namespaces.

Keep doing your good job!
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

A different foreground color and a different background color for a namespace clutters the view too much. Associating a stronger foreground color with a namespace could mark that namespace with a stronger highlight.

Regards,
Sorin
FataL

Post by FataL »

I have a similar wish:
Go to Preferences / Colors / Elements by Prefix
Here we have only a choice of foreground color and I would like to have be able to change background color also (I used to do that in Dreamweaver).
My desired color scheme is pretty simple: I would like to have different background color only under XSL elements--that way you can very easy recognize whole structure of XSL from the first sight.

Regards,
Andrey Petrov
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
DavidPérez wrote:Only foreground color can be changed. I would like also the background color to be selectable, in order to highlight even more some namespaces.
FataL wrote:I have a similar wish:
Go to Preferences / Colors / Elements by Prefix
Here we have only a choice of foreground color and I would like to have be able to change background color also
We will consider configuring also the background color of the tags from a namespace.

Regards,
Sorin