Image not shown in pdf

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
justyna_i

Image not shown in pdf

Post by justyna_i »

Hey,

so I have just started with oXygen XML Author and I created a simple topic with only one image in it and I tried to publish it to pdf. The image doesn't show in pdf, instead I can see black rectangle in the size of the image. I tried to print out the flowers sample topic and images don't show either.
Concerns only pdf output.

I am using CCMS DitaToo with oXygen - can it have some effect on oXygen printing to pdf?

regards,
Justyna

P.S. I have changed the fix.external parameter and now I am getting "there was an error while reading the stream"
Radu

Re: Image not shown in pdf

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Indeed this is probably a problem caused by trying to publish directly from the Easy DITA CMS.
Probably the publishing engine tries to obtain the image content and the server rejects it, possibly because of authentication issues.
Maybe you could ask EasyDITA about best practices to publish content from their CMS, ask them also about how other Oxygen clients are doing that.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
justyna_i

Post by justyna_i »

Radu wrote:Hi,

Indeed this is probably a problem caused by trying to publish directly from the Easy DITA CMS.
Probably the publishing engine tries to obtain the image content and the server rejects it, possibly because of authentication issues.
Maybe you could ask EasyDITA about best practices to publish content from their CMS, ask them also about how other Oxygen clients are doing that.

Regards,
Radu
It's DitaToo CMS, not EasyDita.
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Thanks for correcting me. My advice still stands.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com