custom framework (schema) not visible after success full import to web author interface..

Oxygen general issues.
prabaharanit

custom framework (schema) not visible after success full import to web author interface..

Post by prabaharanit »

i have imported custom xml schema which is provided by samples project. after successful import, in author view. i custom schema is not visible..

i have restarted my tomcat server, even after.. i custom schema is not visible.. is there any other configuration required to enable schema on author view?..

i dont know how to include the screen shot... hope i made it clear of my issue..
cristi_talau

Re: custom framework (schema) not visible after success full import to web author interface..

Post by cristi_talau »

Hello,

I understand that you have some documents that have a custom XML schema and you want to open them in Web Author.
The recommended way to go is to create a custom Framework [1] that would instruct Web Author how to handle (validate, render, etc) your XML documents.

Regarding the screenshot, you can send it to our support email address: support@oxygenxml.com.

Best,
Cristian

[1] https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... works.html