Calling the transformation scenario from the command line

Oxygen general issues.
Zby

Calling the transformation scenario from the command line

Post by Zby »

Hi,

Is there any way to invoke a defined transformation scenario from a command line, that is, without launching the Oxygen's GUI?
Or, alternatively, is there any way to export/translate a scenario into a command line that can be used later for a different purpose?

I have some problems with the configuration of the working environment, that is, geting all the elements of the tool chain working properly. I need to automate the transformation step, but the error messages from Xerces, Xalan, Saxon, and other processors are not very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

-Zby
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi Zby,

No, we do not have the possibility to run a transformation scenario from command line. This is one of the features on our todo list and will be available in a future release. You should be able to create an ant script to perform the transformations outside oXygen or eventually a batch file.

Best Regards,
George
Zby

Post by Zby »

Thanks George.
I know I would be able to write such a script but the problem is that I cannot set up the tool chain. I do not know if it is a problem with XML catalogs or path configuration or something else. Error messages from the transformers are not very usable, unfortunately.

Thanks,
-Zby