Templates Tab not available in v19?

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
stdu

Templates Tab not available in v19?

Post by stdu »

I have a copy of the DITA transformation-scenario "DITA Map Webhelp Responsive", which displays in oXygen XML Editor v18 the "Templates Tab". In oXygen v19 I don't see the "Templates Tab" - where can I find it? Or was it dropped?

Thx,
Stefan
adrian

Re: Templates Tab not available in v19?

Post by adrian »

Hello,

When editing the scenario check the Type field. Only scenarios of type "WebHelp Responsive" have the Templates tab.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
stdu

Post by stdu »

Hmmm, that's the case:

Do I overlook something?
adrian

Post by adrian »

Hi,

I can't reproduce this on my side in v19 with the default DITA-OT and default document types.

One situation where the Templates tab is disabled is if you have no document type ("DITA" and/or "DITA Map" are disabled or deleted). First, check if your document types are intact in Options > Preferences, Document Type Association.
Open the DITA map in the main editing area, right click on map root from DITA Maps Manager and pick "Open Map in Editor". Then check in the Properties view (Window > Show view > Properties) what "Document type" it has. If you can't find a "Document type" entry in Properties, that explains the Templates problem.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
stdu

Post by stdu »

Hi Adrian,

ahh... thank you very much! Indeed, the DITA Map (Base-)Framework was deactivated in the document type associations!

Kind regards,
Stefan