"colspec" setting not respected in Chemistry CSS processor

shanweizhong

"colspec" setting not respected in Chemistry CSS processor

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 am

Hi guys,

I'm using the Chemistry CSS processor (DITA Map PDF - WYSIWYG) in XML Author 19.0 to generate PDF documents, and I found that the following table column settings are not respected:

<colspec colwidth="1.0*"/>
<colspec colwidth="2.36*"/>

The two columns in a table are always scaled 50% each in the generated PDF document. I tried to set column widths in p-styling.css but I don't know how to set values for different columns. If I use the following settings:

*[class~="table/colspec"] {
width=30%;
}

The widths of all columns are set to 30%.

My CSS knowledge is really limited and I wonder if anyone can give me a hand on this. (The settings work well for web help output.)

Thanks,
Michael
ionela

Re: "colspec" setting not respected in Chemistry CSS processor

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello,

I confirm this is a bug in DITA Map PDF - WYSIWYG transformation from oXygen XML version 19.0.
The bug has already been resolved in our current development stream and the fix will be included in the next version of oXygen XML (version 19.1).
If this issue is important for your use-case, please contact us on support AT oxygenxml DOT com and we'll try to offer you a patch that solves this problem.

Regards,
Ionela
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
shanweizhong

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:14 am

ionela wrote:Hello,

I confirm this is a bug in DITA Map PDF - WYSIWYG transformation from oXygen XML version 19.0.
The bug has already been resolved in our current development stream and the fix will be included in the next version of oXygen XML (version 19.1).
If this issue is important for your use-case, please contact us on support AT oxygenxml DOT com and we'll try to offer you a patch that solves this problem.

Regards,
Ionela

I see. Thanks so much, Ionela. When are you going to deliver the 19.1 release? Please also let me know if I can edit certain files to work around the issue.

Cheers,
Michael
ionela

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 am

Hi,

oXygen XML v19.1 will be released this fall. You can follow the release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Unfortunately, the fix for this issue implies more than some CSS snippets, so please contact us on support AT oxygenxml DOT com in case you need a patch.

Regards,
Ionela
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
shanweizhong

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:06 am

ionela wrote:Hi,

oXygen XML v19.1 will be released this fall. You can follow the release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Unfortunately, the fix for this issue implies more than some CSS snippets, so please contact us on support AT oxygenxml DOT com in case you need a patch.

Regards,
Ionela

I see. Thanks for the help, Ionela.

Return to “DITA (Editing and Publishing DITA Content)”