Profiling condition set: Binding to DITAVAL doesn't work for custom document type

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
Frank Ralf

Profiling condition set: Binding to DITAVAL doesn't work for custom document type

Post by Frank Ralf »

Hi,

When importing profiling attributes from a DITAVAL file oXygen creates an associated Profiling Condition Set that is bound to the DITAVAL file. In the Condition Set dialog, "Use DITAVAL File" is selected. However, when switching the Document type from "DITA*" to "My DITA*", the "Use DITAVAL file" field becomes deselected and greyed out.

I suppose this has something to do with our custom DITA framework which is based on oXygen 16.1. Could there be some Java library dependency missing?

Kind regards,
Frank
Frank Ralf
parson AG
www.parson-europe.com
Radu

Re: Profiling condition set: Binding to DITAVAL doesn't work for custom document type

Post by Radu »

Hi Frank,

Looks like a bug to me, I added an internal issue for it.
In the meantime you can define the profiling condition set on the *DITA* document type pattern, it should also cover you document type name,

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Frank Ralf

Re: Profiling condition set: Binding to DITAVAL doesn't work for custom document type

Post by Frank Ralf »

Hi Radu,

Your workaround does work. Many thanks for the pointer.

Best regards,
Frank
Frank Ralf
parson AG
www.parson-europe.com
sorin_carbunaru

Post by sorin_carbunaru »

Hello Frank,

The recently released oXygen 19.1 has this issue fixed.

Regards,
Sorin Carbunaru
oXygen XML
Frank Ralf

Post by Frank Ralf »

Thanks for the update!

Frank
Frank Ralf
parson AG
www.parson-europe.com