Running DITA OT Integrator - but specializations not added

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
katriel

Running DITA OT Integrator - but specializations not added

Post by katriel »

Tried to add a new DITA topic based on on a specialization, but I don't see the specialization in the list of DITA topics and when I open a sample topic,
I get:

Code: Select all

FileNotFoundException-C:\Users\Katriel\Downloads\faultlist.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)
I copied the specialization file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\plugins, and then ran the DITA OT Integrator. The log reported BUILD SUCCESSFUL.

What am I doing wrong?

I followed the directions here:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... ntegration

--------------------------
P.S. Here is the log from the DITA OT Integrator:

Code: Select all

Executing:
"c:\program files (x86)\oxygen xml editor 18\jre/bin/java" -Xmx256m -classpath "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\tools\ant/lib/ant-launcher.jar" "-Dant.home=C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\tools\ant" org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\ant-apache-resolver-1.9.4.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\ant-launcher.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\ant.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\commons-codec-1.9.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\commons-io-2.4.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\dost-configuration.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\dost-patches.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\dost.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\guava-19.0.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\jsearch.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\xml-apis-1.4.01.jar" -lib "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\xml-resolver-1.2.jar" -f "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks/dita/DITA-OT2.x/integrator.xml" "-Dstrict=true" "-Dwebhelp.trial.license=no"

Buildfile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\integrator.xml

strict:

integrate:
[jar] Building jar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 18\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\lib\dost-configuration.jar

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 0 seconds

The process finished with exit code: 0
Radu

Re: Running DITA OT Integrator - but specializations not added

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Recent versions of Oxygen come with two bundled DITA Open Toolkit distributions.
DITA OT 1.8:

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT

and DITA OT 2.x:

OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x

So what you are doing now is copying a plugin to the DITA OT 1.8 folder but both the integrator, the validation and the publishing work by default with DITA OT 2.x.
The default used DITA OT distribution (both for validation and publishing can be configured in the Oxygen Preferences->DITA page.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com