- copy Oxygen XML Editor 17/frameworks/dita to bundle-frameworks/oxygen-frameworks
- mvn clean install
- deploy oxygen-sample-webapp/target/oxygen-sdk-sample-webapp.war to tomcat
- (copy license.properties to oxygen-sdk-sample-webapp/WEB-INF as I'm still using a trial license for the webapp)
- open http://localhost:8080/oxygen-sdk-sample ... url=http... (path to a specialized sample topic)
The document opens but validation fails:
- Invalid XML Schema: urn:fi.index.the-customer.dipa:doctypes:dita:ditaRYL, unknown protocol: urn
- There is no schema or DTD associated with the document. You can create ...
Not sure if this is the reason, but when I try to see if my schemas are included in the catalog, I see double entries in the zip file:
How can this be? What am I doing wrong?
(Yes, I realize that my desktop XML Editor is 17.x and Web Author is 18.x, I'll update the editor as the next effort to see if that makes a difference...)