Installation question

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
lynn

Installation question

Post by lynn »

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I could not find anything similar in the other postis. I did a short test of Oxygen and liked the featurs, so I bought a real copy. After I installed Oxygen, I went back to open an XML file, which I have (had) associated with my primary XML editor. Imagine my surprise when the file opened in Oxygen.

Did I miss something during the install where I was asked to keep existing file associations or was this done without my being asked? If the associations were changed without my being asked, then that is UNACCEPTABLE. I know how to go back and change it, I just resent having to do it all over.

Not bad for a first post, negative input, but with twenty years of working with PC's I am anything but modest. Maybe if others have had the same issue and respond, the install will be changed to provide an option. Then again, maybe it was me, I installed Oxygen about 5AM, so I was still probably half asleep.
Lynn
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi Lynn,

This is an issue with the installer we use for Windows, we rised this with the provider and we hope to have this option for the next release.

Best Regards,
George