images missing in webhelp output

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
ann.jensen

images missing in webhelp output

Post by ann.jensen »

Hi,
I have just transformed my DITA files using the external Oxygen XML webhelp plugin. I downloaded and configured the plugin and I customized the build.bat file. When I run build.bat it processes my ditamap and its files and successfully generates the output. When I navigate through the HTML output files I noticed that none of the images were copied over.
I have image folders throughout my folder structure of my dita files but none were copied over to the out folder. This works fine when I transform with Oxygen webhelp embedded in Oxygen XML Author however.
Any advice appreciated,
Regards,
Ann
Radu

Re: images missing in webhelp output

Post by Radu »

Hi Ann,

Are you by chance in a situation in which the main published DITA Map is not located in a folder structure which is above all other resources?

Something like the case described here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... -refs.html

If you are, option number (2) described there can be used only when publishing from Oxygen. So you only have option (1) when running an external DITA OT publishing process.
If not, you can contact us at support@oxygenxml.com and attach the entire output received from the DITA OT process, we'll try to take a look at it.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
ann.jensen

Re: images missing in webhelp output

Post by ann.jensen »

Hi Radu,
Thanks for that. It appeared (after viewing the output from running dita.bat) that I had an error as follows --

Code: Select all

[gen-list] C:\DevBranches\SystemDocumentation\development\AGS_Documentation\" -Ddita.input.valfile=" (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
After fixing this problem, my images are now being built to output :?
Regards,
Ann