oXygen 17.1, Schematron and normalize-unicode

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
whyme

oXygen 17.1, Schematron and normalize-unicode

Post by whyme »

I have a suite of files that were valid in oXygen 17.0 but now in 17.1 return a fatal error:

Code: Select all

Internal error evaluating template at line 181 in module...
I've isolated the cause to the use of fn:normalize-unicode() in the schematron files when applied to non-ASCII characters (seems to work fine with just ASCII, I'm not sure why).

Furthermore, although normalize-unicode() is offered as an auto-completion option in master Schematron files, they aren't for Schematron files.
alex_jitianu

Re: oXygen 17.1, Schematron and normalize-unicode

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We've already solved the problem and the fix will be available in the next 17.1 build.
Furthermore, although normalize-unicode() is offered as an auto-completion option in master Schematron files, they aren't for Schematron files.
I'm not sure I've understood the situation. The content completion offers normalize-unicode() inside master Schematron, but it doesn't inside modules? Is this happening only in version 17.1?

Best regards,
Alex
whyme

Post by whyme »

It seems that this idiosyncrasy in fn:normalize-unicode() affects both 17.0 and 17.1. I just happened to notice it while trying to debug the problem in 17.1.

Thanks for jumping on the other error!
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to write us directly at support@oxygenxml.com and give us some steps + a sample Schematron master and module file to test the content completion problem with?

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com