Experimental Dita Map PDF Wysiwyg

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
Boreas

Experimental Dita Map PDF Wysiwyg

Post by Boreas »

Hello,

I tried using the Experimental Wysiwyg scenario and it seems promessing. I was wonderig if it would be possible to add the highlight feature to the output.
WE use the PDF format for review and scrolling through a large document makes it hard to locate the changes. Perhaps there is a way to add a character to the generated PDG that could be spotted by the PDF search functionality.

Best regards
mihaela

Re: Experimental Dita Map PDF Wysiwyg

Post by mihaela »

Hi,

There is a parameter in the "DITA Map PDF - WYSIWYG - Experimental" scenario that you can set to include the comments and track changes in the output. Here is the way you can do this: edit the transformation scenario and in the "Parameters" tab of the "Edit DITA Scenario" dialog select the "show.changes.and.comments" parameter and set its value to "yes".

Showing the comments and track-changes in the PDF output is sufficient for your use-case?

Best Regards,

Mihaela
--
Mihaela Calotescu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
Mihaela Calotescu
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Boreas

Post by Boreas »

Hello,

actually what I wanted was to add the Highlight feature to the output, not just comment and tracked changes.

REgards
alex_jitianu

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hello,

You can also pass the Highlights to the output by modifying one of the applied XSLs. Please write us an email on support@oxygenxml.com and I will give you a version of that stylesheet that handles Highlights too.

Best regards,
Alex