map.dtd of oxygen 15.0 and 16.1

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
forummarcel

map.dtd of oxygen 15.0 and 16.1

Post by forummarcel »

Good evening everybody

Today i tried to replicate my local xml-environment on another collegues machine. Unfortunately i cannot reproduce my transformation scenario and it fails during the process since it seems to look for the map.dtd file on a wrong location.

My environment:
Oxygen 15.0 / Local DITA OT-1.7.5 with several xsl-files

Collegues environment:
Oxygen 16.1 / Local DITAG OT-1.7.5 with several xsl-files (all precise copies of my installation)

The authoring and svn-procedures work absolutely fine. However, the individual transformation scenario doesn't seem to work on his machine, and in the error plot the scenarios displays that the map.dtd is expected in the local Repository-File (C:Repo/Project/...) and therefore stops. On my and another collegues older 15.1 installation this is never the case and the process runs very good in the same way... any idea what the reason is?
marcel
adrian

Re: map.dtd of oxygen 15.0 and 16.1

Post by adrian »

Hi,

In appearance it looks like an XML catalog problem, but the full output log of the transformation could provide more hints. If possible, please send it to support@oxygenxml.com

What are the steps that you took in your attempt to replicate the environment?
Did you configure a custom document type for DITA, or did you specify the catalogs manually?

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
forummarcel

Post by forummarcel »

Hello Adrian
Sorry for the late reply.

It is actually a custom xsl-chain that i integrated into the xsl-structure of the OT. Therefore there is not a proper log-file available. In fact, the Dita-OT would not be necessary for that scenario, however i wanted to have it as an integrated part of the Dita-OT because it can then be executed the same way as when generating a regular pdf, epub etc. by means of an oxygen scenario.

By replicating the installation i did the following steps:
-copy the same version of the dita-ot to other computers
-copy the xsl files and place the inside the xsl-structure of the Dita-OT located on the other computers.

>This worked fine, when using the same oxygen version. however, last week i tried to do that procedure on a newer oxygen version and there i am displayed an error message, saying that the map.dtd is not found under my local repo-structure.

What i could do, if you confirm, i could send to you the scenario. In that case i would appreciate a support email-address.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Marcel
adrian

Post by adrian »

Please send the scenario to support@oxygenxml.com.
Please also send the full error message that you are seeing and what steps you took to see it.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com