Error100?

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
smaug42

Error100?

Post by smaug42 »

This is strange... I'm getting an "Error100" when I try to spell check one particular XML page. It validates, transforms etc. just fine... I just cannot spell check it. I can use spell check on other pages... and I cannot find anything obvious in the page that is wrong.

What is Error100?

(Using oXygen6.0 Build 2005051612 on SuSE Linux 9.3)
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Can you post the exact error message shown in the message dialog ? Is it just "Error100" ? This error message was never reported before by an <oXygen/> user. If the message is just "Error100" please send a small sample document to support at oxygenxml dot com and specify what dictionary you selected for spell checking and we will try to reproduce and fix it.

Best regards,
Sorin
smaug42

Post by smaug42 »

There was no other information in the error message... just a handy little window that said "Error100" (no spaces) and an OK button. The dictionary I used was just the default English dictionary.

I can't reproduce it on any other file... just that one I was working on yesterday. I tried opening/closing the file and restarting oXygen and still got Error100 each time I did a spell check.

I was hoping the the Error100 would spark an "aha" with someone :-P It wasn't a must fix thing. Since you've never heard of it, and I've since worked around it... well... chalk it up to my ability to break software in the most interesting ways... :? If I can get it to happen again, I'll send the file to support...