Configure oxygen comments to use standard dita comment tags?

Oxygen general issues.
tomjohnson1492

Configure oxygen comments to use standard dita comment tags?

Post by tomjohnson1492 »

Is there a way to make Oxygen use standard comment tags when adding a comment in the author view? Reason being, if you view the file with the <?oxy_comment_start? comment="sample comment"?>highlighted text ...<?oxy_comment_end?> inside easyDITA, the comment is hidden. But if you use <draft-comment>highlighted text</draft-comment> the comment does appear in easyDITA. I wish I could somehow make it so that adding comments in Oxygen in the Author view used the <draft-comment> syntax. Any hope for me?
tomjohnson1492

Re: Configure oxygen comments to use standard dita comment t

Post by tomjohnson1492 »

oops, never mind. easyDITA doesn't like <draft-comment> tags either. Never mind about this question.
Radu

Re: Configure oxygen comments to use standard dita comment t

Post by Radu »

Hi Tom,

Indeed the oxy_ processing instructions are Oxygen-specific, there is not yet a standard for defining this type of comments.
You can insert draft-comment's from Oxygen by pressing ENTER in the content completion window and inserting them just like any other element.
Regular DITA Draft comments would also be visible in the published output if you set the args.draft parameter to yes. But they are not very flexible, you cannot select any content and add a comment to it.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com