Tree view inside Transformatio Scenario

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
malvarez

Tree view inside Transformatio Scenario

Post by malvarez »

It would be helpful to allow ordering and categorizing transformations from Transformation Scenario tab inside a tree structure.
So If I want to group a series of transformations inside a folder called FormatA I could create such folder and move them inside. This will allow me to group transformations by logical meaning, and hide the ones that I'm not working with, right now I'm ordering them by it's name, but if there are a lot of them it becomes a little messy.
Thank you for your patience and attention.
adrian

Re: Tree view inside Transformatio Scenario

Post by adrian »

Hello,

We already have a feature request logged for this. I've added your vote.

Note that a simple workaround at this time is to add one or more keywords to the name of the scenarios and then use the filter text field at the top to quickly group them.

It's also good practice to keep the scenarios defined for various purposes in separate Oxygen projects for the respective tasks. This avoids the mess of having a multitude of scenarios unrelated to the current task.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
malvarez

Re: Tree view inside Transformatio Scenario

Post by malvarez »

Thank you for your advice, I've started working with Oxygen projects as you state and after changing transformation scenarios scope it looks a lot more orderly and manageable.