Antenna House using config.xml

Here should go questions about transforming XML with XSLT and FOP.
Jesper Tverskov

Antenna House using config.xml

Post by Jesper Tverskov »

Hi Oxygen

I have the following working for Antenna House inside Options/Preferences in Oxygen:

C:\Users\Jesper\Desktop\AH\AHFCmd.exe -d ${fo} -o ${out} -extlevel 4

I want to add a config file using -i, like:
C:\Users\Jesper\Desktop\AH\AHFCmd.exe -d ${fo} -i AHFSettings.xml -o ${out} -extlevel 4
I have the config file working at the command line but not from inside Oxygen.

The following is not working:
a) -i AHFSettings.xml
b) -i C:\Users\Jesper\Desktop\AH\AHFSettings.xml

I get an error saying, "can't load the file".

Any suggestions?

By the way: what is "-extlevel 4". To me it doesn't look like an AH option (can't remember where I have it from).

Regards
Jesper Tverskov
sorin_ristache

Re: Antenna House using config.xml

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hi,

Please try the expanded command (after ${fo} and ${out} are expanded by Oxygen) from a command line console outside the Oxygen application and see if you get the same error or if the PDF is generated correctly. You can copy the expanded command that is passed to the operating system from the Oxygen console view where the whole transformation output is displayed.

If the expanded command does not work from the command line outside the Oxygen application please provide more details:
  • What is the full expanded command that Oxygen is using and that you tried in an external console? Please post the expanded command here.
  • On what platform (name and version) do you run the Oxygen application?
  • What is the full error message? Is this ("can't load the file") the whole error message reported when the AH transform fails?
  • What is the command that was working for you at command line before you tried the AH command in the Oxygen transformation?
I am not sure what "-extlevel 4" should do in an AH transformation, Oxygen does not include the AH processor out of the box. What does the AH documentation say about this AH parameter?

Regards,
Sorin
Jesper Tverskov

Post by Jesper Tverskov »

Hi Sorin

The below works after all:

C:\Users\Jesper\Desktop\AH\AHFCmd.exe -d ${fo} -i C:\Users\Jesper\Desktop\AH\AHFSettings.xml -o ${out}

Regards
Jesper
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,
Sorin