Oxygen version : Saxon version

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
sdm7g

Oxygen version : Saxon version

Post by sdm7g »

I need to (temporarily) downgrade my version of Oxygen in order to debug with an older version of Saxon.
( probably 9.1 or 9.2 )

I easily found the download page for older versions of Oxygen.
It took quite a lot more searching to find that info was sometimes buried in the <read more>
links on the Release Timeline page <http://www.oxygenxml.com/history.html>

It would be really helpful if this information were also available in a tabular form on one page.
( Maybe with version info for other components as well. )

Also: The older versions download page only has links for the latest minor version of each major version release.
Is there any way to download those interim releases ?
( I already tried just changing the "12.2" in the download link to "12.0" , but that didn't get me anything. )

For example: as best as I can tell from drilling down thru those <read more> links, I might be able to use
version 12.0 oxygen which uses Saxon 9.2.1.2. Oxygen 12.2 -- the one that I can download -- uses Saxon 9.3.0.5.,
so I may have to downgrade further to 11.2
adrian

Re: Oxygen version : Saxon version

Post by adrian »

Hi,

In addition to the Read more links you can actually click directly on a version number on the release timeline at the top of the history page. So you can already navigate quickly between versions, similar to tabs.

Regarding the older versions. Only the latest minor version for each major version is available in the public archive. That's why you can find there v11.2 and v12.2 but not v12.0 or v12.1.

Oxygen v11.2 bundles Saxon 9.2.0.6 and v10.3 bundles Saxon 9.1.0.7.

If you require a specific old version of Oxygen that is not publicly available, please write to our support email address (support AT oxygenxml DOT com) and mention the product (Editor, Author, Developer), the version and the platform (Windows, Linux, Mac) for which you need it.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com