CSS property link is broken in Oxygen 15?

Post here questions and problems related to oXygen frameworks/document types.
stdu

CSS property link is broken in Oxygen 15?

Post by stdu »

In a custom documenttype association we use the oxygen css property "link". In Oxygen Author 14.2 it functions but in 15 not: the cursor doesn't change by hover over the linked element and a click doesn't start anything. Is that a bug or have I overlooked something?

CSS:

Code: Select all

ref:after {
padding-left: 0.3em;
link: attr(ziel);
content: url('gfx/link.png');
}
alex_jitianu

Re: CSS property link is broken in Oxygen 15?

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hello,

The CSS rule looks correct so it must be something else. The first thing you should check is if the ref element on which the link is not functioning has indeed a ziel attribute. One situation in which the behavior you described can happen is when the link can't be computed. In your case there is no ziel attribute.

If the previous situation is not the case please let me know so I can think of other causes.

Best regards,
Alex
stdu

Post by stdu »

Hi Alex,

the attribute @ziel is definitly present in the elements. The XML and CSS functions perfect in Oxygen XML Author 14.2 but not in version 15. I don't have any idea, whats going wrong.

Greets,
Stefan
alex_jitianu

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hello,

I understand that the @ziel attribute is usually present on the elements, but is it present on this particular element for which the link doesn't work? Another possible cause would be if there is another rule more important that also matches the ref element. Do you have such a rule? It might help if you can send us a small xml sample and the CSS files on support@oxygenxml.com.

Best regards,
Alex
alex_jitianu

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hello,

Thank you for sending the samples. I managed to reproduce the issue. It would appear to be an issue related with the fact that the link is added on the AFTER element. If you put it on the BEFORE then it functions correctly. I've added a bug on our internal issue tracker and we will update this thread when it gets resolved.

Best regards,
Alex
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Just to update the thread, this issue is fixed in Oxygen 15.1

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com